Gaming Scholarship Program
Nowadays, the gaming industry has become incredibly popular and is taking the world by storm. Gaming business has become a huge money making scheme for various investors and can be launched both via the mobile and web platform. However, game development is not an easy task and developing distinctive games need technical experience. Game development is a totally different concept from the traditional app development process, because it forces you to combine technologies, talent, imagination, and creativity into one, to give the end user the best gaming experience.
Many a times young and talented video game developers or amateur students , who have a passion for game development, are not able to take up a gaming course only due to lack of funds. We, at Alliance Recruitment Agency, are a leading recruitment company, actively committed to help such talent achieve a scholarship and complete their study in gaming related courses.So for all students who wants to make it big in the gaming industry, we at Alliance Recruitment Agency wants to give them a platform to start off their career. We want to take the load off from students by giving them financial assistance, while they can concentrate on their studies.
Following are the requirements for all applicants who want to apply for this scholarship program:
- Students currently pursuing or who have enrolled for an undergraduate degree in the following areas of study : Computer Engineering, Computer Science (B. Tech, M. Tech. B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S.) or IT
- Be citizens of U.S/ Canada or permanent residents. An applicant who is not a U.S/Canada citizen is NOT eligible for a scholarship.
- Should be an undergraduate student.
- Have achieved an overall cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher.
- Have attained 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Is either a high school or secondary school graduate or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses after graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be a dropout.
Process For Scholarship
- Write and submit a research paper on the the topic “Explain the process educators use to integrate gaming into the classroom”
- The application consists of the following sections: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation (also includes Financial Aid information request), and Proposal.
- Each section must be completed in full by the student to be eligible for scholarship consideration.
Other important Details about the Scholarship Program
- Every applicant will allow Alliance Recruitment Agency to verify specific details like name, student ID number, institution, course of study etc.
- The winners of the scholarship will be chosen by a panel of experts from Alliance Recruitment Agency.
- Scholarship amount of $1000 will be awarded one-time only
- Winners have to give consent with regards to publishing their photo and award details on the Alliance Recruitment Agency website.
- Alliance will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Alliance Recruitment Agency reserves the right to change the rules and regulations anytime during the course of the scholarship program,with the exception of the scholarship amount or prior to the actual awarding to a winner.
Please note that our scholarship deadline ends on 15th May 2019. There are no extensions after that. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May 2019 on our company’s website. If you have friends who are game designers and looking for a game design scholarship, please send them our way!
Other scholarships we provide: