Visual Art Scholarship Program
Visual art is something which attracts with its colors, shapes, designs, etc. Few examples of visual art can be a painting or a logo design. With the technological changes prevailing, visual art is also evolving. Now, visual artists need to have enough knowledge and skills to impress today’s audience which seeks something new every day.
To become a good visual artist one needs to acquire training and education, which can be learning skills like graphic designing, filmmaking, photography, sound editing, and everything related to create something artistic helping in advertising a brand, company, product or service.
If you are interested in grooming your career towards the artistic field, training in visual art can be the first thing you might think about. To aid visual art students financially, we have come up with a visual art scholarship program.
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Alliance International is a global recruitment agency helping companies to find the right talent and candidates in acquiring their dream job. We work as a bridge between the companies and candidates. Having experience in recruiting visual artists all over the world, we have an in-depth understanding of the skills and talent companies require.
We have always encouraged students to acquire the right training, so that the companies can get the talent they actually require. To motivate students further, we are offering a reward of USD1000 to the students winning this scholarship program.
How to Apply for Visual Art Scholarship Program?
To apply for this program, you need to pick two areas from below mentioned areas and provide 1 Infographic for both of them.
- Steps to Hire A Logo Designer
- Process To Hire Graphic Designer
- 10 Qualities To Look When You Hire Ecommerce Designer
- Hire UI Designer – Steps To Follow While Hiring
- Process To Hire A Web Designer
- How To Brochure Design For Recruitment Company
The design work you send should be in one of the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
Just make sure that your designs are unique and have no copyright or plagiarism issues. Otherwise, your application may get rejected straightaway.
The designs you send would be viewed by our panel of experts and depending on the creativity in the designs, the visual artist would be selected for the scholarship.
Besides, the designs, we will require your below mentioned details in your application.
- First and Last Name
- Link to your Graphic Design Portfolio
- Email Address
- Contact information
- Current resume
- Your story
- Two reference letters by your colleagues, coaches, or professors providing information about applicant’s achievements, ethics & values, character, and need for the scholarship
Also, answer to below-mentioned questions in your application –
- The reason why you think you should win
- What is your dream career?
You can send all these details on email@example.com before 15th May 2019. The results would be announced on our official website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/ by 31st May 2019.
Please don’t submit your application to any other email id or call on phone numbers mentioned on our website for your queries relating to this scholarship. Please communicate through the email id firstname.lastname@example.org. The application can have a negative impact if you try to communicate through any other email ids or phone numbers.
The last date for applying would be 15th May, and there would be no scope of extending this date. Late applications would not be entertained.
- Completed high school or secondary education
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course from an accredited college/university
- Completed minimum one term of college or university courses after high school or secondary education
- Achieved CGPA of at least 3.9 scale
- Should be permanent resident or citizen of USA or Canada
- Should be 18 years of age while applying
- Should not be a college dropout
- Should be a regular student
- There should be no gap between bachelors and masters degree
The selection of the students would be based on the eligibility criteria, sample jobs, and need of the scholarship. A panel of judges would be shortlisting the applications and would be choosing candidates deserving the scholarship.
Terms & Conditions
- Alliance Recruitment Agency holds the right to verify the details of the candidate including their name, Student ID number, the name of the college/university and the course they are pursuing
- The samples submitted if found to be plagiarized, the application would be rejected straightaway
- Scholarship amount of USD1000 is a one time reward
- We hold the right to publish the winners’ photograph and name on our official website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/
- We hold the right to change the rules and regulations any time except the reward money
- Only USA and Canada citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply
- We don’t sell or share applicants’ details or sample work with any third party person or company
Other Scholarships We Provide:
- Human Resource Development Scholarship Program
- Gaming Scholarship Program for USA and Canada
- Alliance Marketing Scholarship Program for USA and Canada
- Excellence In Accounting Scholarship Program For Undergraduate for USA and Canada
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program
- Interior Design Scholarship Program For Students
- Real Estate Scholarship Program
- Engineering Scholarship Program
- Medical Scholarship Program