Human Resource Development Scholarship Program
Human Resource Development Scholarship Program by Alliance Recruitment Agency
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Overview of company – We are a company who have passion for people and building right teams. With most of organizations citing culture and employee engagement as one of their top challenges, it’s imperative to hire the right candidate the very first time. Our recruitment consultant don’t just recruit candidates, they take an all-inclusive approach to developing and engaging your employees to be true team players.
We have specifically designed our talent acquisition services to target, identify and recruit outstanding professionals who are trained to help our clients boost productivity, reduce costs, mitigate risks, increase efficiency, and ensure accountability. We have a long-standing reputation for delivering “right fit” talent for specific hiring needs in high volume, competitive, and heavily regulated environments.
Whether you previously studied human resources (HR) as part of an undergraduate degree, or you want to leverage your career through a specially designed course in HR, a degree in Human Resource development can be the perfect next step in developing your critical understanding of people and the businesses they work for.
Are you proficient in offering top hr consultancy services? Do you have a great interest in the field of human resources and want to benchmark your career in this industry? Alliance Recruitment Agency has been supporting students like you for years, and even this year it has announced its Human Resource Development Scholarship Program meant for all students who are already enrolled in this subject.
No need to think twice as Alliance Recruitment Agency is a renowned recruitment firm across the globe. With a global team of recruitment specialist, we aim to offer financial aid to the students who possess skills and talent but lack financial resources for completing their education. Our scholarship program offers a monetary reward to the winners along with practical knowledge and real-time experience. If you are ready to deliver the best hr services in the coming era, we would like to support you.
Course Objectives :
- You have interest in learning strategies to build human and organization capabilities that support organization development and economic development
- You want to learn about international development, globalization and compare HR strategies that focus on building human skills and capabilities in the global political economy
- You would like to develop your global leadership skills and develop understanding of the change management processes relevant to diverse professions in the international economy
Skills you will gain from the Human Resource development scholarship program include:
- General understanding of business operations
- Organizational and project management skills
- The ability to understand complex regulations
- General IT skills
- The ability to compile and interpret data
- Leadership and team-working skills
- Decision-making and problem-solving
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of relevant fields, such as employment law
Eligibility Criteria For The Program –
You are somebody who is :
- Enrolled in a degree-seeking undergraduate or graduate program
- University is an accredited institution of higher learning
- Degree program is HR-related (e.g. business, psychology, HR, org development, etc.)
- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Should be permanent resident of the Australia, United States of America or Canada
- There should be no gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Be at least 18 years of age by the start of the program.
- Have graduated from high school or secondary school or equivalent.
- Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying.
- Should not be dropout.
- Should be a regular students.
How to Apply?
To apply write thesis on the given topic and include all requested documents and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application submission process is open now.
The Alliance Students Scholarship Review Committee will review all the received applications and schedule a face-to-face interview with the finalists. Winners to the scholarship program will be announced through our website in 31st May of every year.
This is to inform all Scholarship Programme’s Participant that please do not message or call on Whatsapp number mentioned on our website. Because we have a separate team for the Scholarship programme who takes care of your queries. For any queries related to scholarship drop a note at Email ID
Contacting on call or other emails apart from Email ID can leave negative impact on your application.
Applications Should Include:
- Contact information
- Thesis on “Ideal Sourcing Strategies For a Recruitment Agency”
- Current resume
- Two letters of reference. Reference letters provided should include details about the applicant’s character, career and/or volunteer accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship. Letters should be written by either work colleagues or coaches, professors, etc. but should not come from family members. The letters can be submitted separately or with your application. They can be sent via mail to: email@example.com
Terms and Condition Of The Scholarship Program:
- All applicants agree to allow Alliance Recruitment Agency to verify specific information (name, student ID number, institution, course of study).
- Scholarship recipients will be chosen by a panel of experts from Alliance Students Scholarship Review Committee.
- The scholarship will be awarded only once; however previous applicants are eligible to re-apply.
- Recipients should agree to have their photo and award details published on the Alliance website.
- Applicants will be automatically disqualified for entering information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
- Alliance Recruitment Agency reserves the right to change the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time with the exception of the dollar amount of the award and prior to the actual awarding to a recipient.
a. What kind of scholarship is this?
This is a Human Resource Development Scholarship, which will grant a monetary reward of $5000 to students/professionals who fulfill the eligibility criteria. It will help them fund their cost of living and tuition fees, while they attend a college or university.Students will also receive a scholarship certificate on accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
b. Who is eligible for the scholarship program?
Have successfully completed at least one term of college or university courses following graduation from high school prior to applying and who are either citizens or legal residents of the Australia, United States or Canada, stand a chance to win the scholarship.
c. Registration Date and Result Date?
Registration are open now and will accept application till 15th May of every year. Results will be declared on 31st May of every year to individual who have won the scholarship.
Other Scholarships We Provide:
- Gaming Scholarship Program for Australia, USA and Canada.
- Alliance Marketing Scholarship Program for Australia, USA and Canada.
- Excellence In Accounting Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Australia, USA and Canada.
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Interior Design Scholarship Program For For Australia, USA And Canada
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Engineering Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Medical Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada