Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
Whether it is about designing a brochure, website or professional collateral, graphic design plays a significant role. Attractive graphic design can form a good impression in the minds of the viewers ultimately boosting sales and profitability of the business.
Graphic design is required to establish a strong brand identity of the company. Whether it an advertising agency, a web design company, or any public relations firm, all require the services of a graphic designer, who can design creative visual elements for them supporting their marketing efforts.
In this busy and competitive world, not everyone has time to read long content. Instead, visual elements like images, illustrations, animated GIFs, videos, etc., are far better successful in drawing the attention of the users. Due to this reason, the demand for graphic designers is at hike.
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Alliance International is a leading name in global recruitment agencies. We connect the right candidates with the right companies helping them both to achieve their goals. The companies get benefitted by acquiring the talent on board without struggling much with the recruitment process and the candidates get placed in the companies of their choice. Being a global recruitment agency, we have helped graphic web designers to achieve placement in various companies all over the world.
We at Alliance Recruitment Agency, have come up with a graphic web design scholarship program which helps the aspiring graphic designers to acquire training and get placed in well-established organizations and boost their career.
- Enrolled or planning to enroll in graduate or postgraduate degree in graphic design, fine arts, visual arts, graphic communication or any other graphic design courses.
- The graduate or postgraduate degree you are opting for should be from an accredited college/university/institution.
- You must have achieved cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 scale.
- You should be a citizen or permanent resident of Australia, USA or Canada.
- While applying, you should be at least 18 years of age.
- You must have graduated from High School or Secondary School or equivalent.
- You must have completed at least one term of college or university before applying.
- You must be a regular student.
- College/University dropouts are not eligible.
The basic selection criteria for the graphic web designer would be the creative ability. You should be passionate about creativity.
Besides that, you need to send –
5 different variants of logo design and 3 different Homepage design PSDs for our website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/.
Our creative team would review the designs and will award the scholarship to the designers whose designs would be impressive and as per latest graphic designing standards.
Your logo & homepage design should be in the following file formats –
- A.Vector (ai, PDF and EPS)
- A CMYK version
- A Pantone color version
- A black, single Colour version
- A White version
- B.Raster Files (in RGB)
- Jpeg, PNG
- C.Logo Variants (optional)
- Lock-up variants
- Smaller size variants
Important Details Regarding Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
- The amount rewarded for the scholarship would be USD1000 per year until further notice.
- The scholarship is available for students who are currently attending the college or planning to do that in future.
- You need to submit your applications before 15th May of every year. Late applications would not be entertained.
- The winners would be informed through email before 31st May of every year.
You need to email your graphic design tasks as mentioned above in the section “Selection Criteria” at firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May of every year. Along with those tasks, you also need to submit below-mentioned details –
- First and Last Name
- Email id
- Contact Information
- Current Resume
- Your Story
- Link to your graphic design portfolio (if any)
- Two reference letters by your work colleagues, coaches, professors, or any professional connection stating your career, accomplishments volunteered, work ethics, values, and character. These reference letters should not come from family members or friends and can also be submitted separately.
Along with these documents, you also need to answer the below questions –
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Where do you see yourself after completion of your training in graphic design?
- How can you define your dream career?
Terms & Conditions
- Alliance Recruitment Agency reserves the right to verify the information provided by the candidates (Name, Student ID number, college/institution, and course of study)
- The scholarship would be awarded based on certain criteria which includes creativity, innovation, passion towards industry and your academic drive.
- In case the work submitted is not original and is plagiarized, Alliance Recruitment Agency has the right to reject that application straightaway.
- A panel of creative experts would be choosing the winners of this scholarship program.
- The scholarship would be awarded in the form of every year reward of USD1000
- Alliance Recruitment Agency has the right to publish the photo and award details on the website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/
- Alliance Recruitment Agency holds the right to change the rules and regulations before awarding the scholarship except the reward amount agreed
- Alliance Recruitment Agency would not be sharing or selling the students’ data to any third party company or person.
- The last date for submitting application is 15th May of every year and results would be sent to the winners by 31st May of every year.
- Only Australia, USA and Canada citizens or legal citizens are eligible to apply
For any query relating to this scholarship program, please do not call or message on the contact details given on our website, as we have a different team for scholarship program answering your queries. In case, that is done, it can have a negative impact on your application.
Other Scholarships We Provide:
- Gaming Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada.
- Alliance Marketing Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Excellence In Accounting Scholarship Program For Undergraduate Australia, USA And Canada
- Human Resource Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Visual Art Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Interior Design Scholarship Program For Students For Australia, USA And Canada
- Real Estate Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Engineering Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada
- Medical Scholarship Program For Australia, USA And Canada