Interior Design Scholarship Program For Students
When it comes to making a space well-functional and aesthetically beautiful, interior design plays a significant role. The job of an interior designer includes floor plans, choosing color schemes, decorative pieces, furniture, furnishing, etc. for residential or commercial space. The interior design should be such that each corner of the space should be utilized in the optimum manner and at the same time should be pleasing to the eyes.
The interior designers ensure that the home and office is designed in such a way that there is enough air and light in the room to make it safe & hygienic for humans. Whether it is designing new structures or renovating already built structures, interior designers work with architects to give life to the four walls.
About Alliance Recruitment Agency
Alliance International is a renowned name in global recruitment agencies. We help companies in finding the right talent so that they grow their business and at the same time, help job seekers to find their dream job. Being in this field from more than a decade, we have helped many interior designers to get placed in top companies and achieve their career goals.
But, before placement, comes the education. If you are one of the promising student pursuing the course of interior designing and finding difficulty with the expenses relating to your studies in this field, Alliance Recruitment Agency is here to help you with the scholarship program for interior designer.
The winners of this scholarship program get a reward of USD1000.
To apply for the scholarship, the candidate
- Should be a citizen or permanent resident of USA or Canada.
- Should be 18 years or above in age.
- Should have graduated from high school / secondary school or equivalent.
- Should be a regular student and not a dropout.
- Should have enrolled or planning to enroll in an undergraduate/graduate program with an accredited college/university.
- Is planning to take up a degree course in interior designing.
- Should have achieved Cumulative GPA of at least 3.9 scale.
- Should have completed at least 1 term of college/university before applying.
The application for interior design scholarship should include –
- An essay of about 500 words on the topic “Why I choose my career in interior designing”
- Give a brief in 200 words on the topic “Which aspect attracts you most in a design and How will you apply that in a vintage design?”
- Few lines saying about how modern ideas inspire your design
- A floor plan for a hotel room 1/4” to 1’ 0”scale.
- Design of a wardrobe, sealing with chandelier in a vintage designs.
Process of Application
The application which includes above-mentioned tasks should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th May of every year. We will display the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website.
Besides that, you also need to send us the below mentioned details –
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Current Resume
- Your Story
- Two letters of reference from work colleagues, coaches or professors which include your accomplishments, work ethics, values and need for the scholarship.
- Link to interior design portfolio (if any)
Also, answer to below-mentioned questions –
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- Where do you find yourself after 5 years?
Based on your complete application which includes your essay, project, answers, and other details, our panel of judges would be selecting the students which best suit the selection criteria.
Please note that applications need to be sent on only email@example.com and contacting on any other phone number or email address regarding this matter can have a negative impact on your application.
Terms & Conditions
- Alliance Recruitment Agency holds the right to verify information like name,contact details, student ID number, the name of the university,course of study, etc. provided by the applicants.
- The scholarship would be awarded based on the talent displayed and the passion towards interior designing. Alliance Recruitment Agency is not answerable to the candidates not selected.
- The application can be rejected if the content provided is found to be having copyright or plagiarism issues.
- The scholarship amount USD1000 is every year reward.
- Alliance Recruitment Agency holds the right to publish the winner photo,name, and other details on the website https://www.alliancerecruitmentagency.com/
- Alliance Recruitment Agency has the right to change the rules and regulations at any time during the entire process, except the reward amount.
- Only USA and Canada citizens or permanent residents are eligible to apply.
- We do not sell or share the applicants’ data with any other third party company or person.
Other Scholarships We Provide:
- Human Resource Development Scholarship Program
- Gaming Scholarship Program for USA and Canada
- Alliance Marketing Scholarship Program for USA and Canada
- Excellence In Accounting Scholarship Program For Undergraduate for USA and Canada
- Graphic Web Design Scholarship Program
- Mobile Application Development Scholarship Program
- Visual Art Scholarship Program
- Real Estate Scholarship Program
- Engineering Scholarship Program
- Medical Scholarship Program