4 New Recruitment Trends For Take Recruitment Process to The Next Level
1. Social Connectivity:When it comes to social media recruitment I have seen many recruitment professionals unaware of the importance of forming a good connection with their candidates. The root cause is they are reaching out to the applicants the way they have always reached out. They have set processes and have no interest in building a connection, all that is expected to get the maximum number of candidates on their list. A number game is all every recruiter looking for and here we are making the biggest mistake. So what are we supposed to do? Connect with candidates! Show interest in what they ask you, provide valuable information they want to hear from you, give them advice that’s important for their careers! If you show candidates you care about them they will happily work with you. This is the only approach that can help you stand out and make a difference. We all have been using the old methods to attract candidates on social media platforms. It has worked but not anymore. As a recruiting leader go the extra mile to get sustainable results and to stand out. This will lead you to build a brand, increase social connectivity, and attract better candidates for your organization.
2. New Interviewing tools :Talent scarcity is going to have the biggest impact on the recruitment industry over the next few years. Therefore, executive recruiters cannot afford to work as usual at the cost of losing good candidates due to ineffective recruitment methods. The growth of any organization is directly related to the quality of its employees. Thus, companies are increasingly trying their hands-on new ways of recruitment. This has created a need for recruitment assessment tools that are helpful to reinvent how companies interview candidates. These hiring tools ensure that whoever ends up getting hires is the job fit for the position. So let’s understand how recruitment software could benefit your business:
- Improves the recruiting team’s productivity
- Saves time performing mundane tasks
- Makes communication better and efficient
- Assess candidate soft as well as tech skills
- Removes unconscious biases
- Provides automation to the recruiting process
3. Candidate experience:Candidate experience is now increasingly being considered by all the companies as an essential part of their recruitment strategies. The most common issue faced by candidates about their job application and interview process is that recruiters never come back with the feedback. On the other hand, responding to every application can easily solve the issue. But providing a good candidate experience takes more than that. So, what are the best ways to provide a good candidate experience?
- Writing a clear job description
- Design a clear and transparent recruitment process
- Improve your career site and make it easy to apply
- Respect candidate’s time
- Follow up early and often
- Communicate during each step of the recruitment process
- Give full attention to candidates
- Give and ask feedback
- Stay in touch with the candidates
4. Workplace diversity:Workplace diversity It’s a best topic and a priority for the recruitment companies. Employers are increasingly improving the level of diversity and inclusion within their workplace. By hiring employees from a range of backgrounds at all levels businesses gain access to a wide variety of knowledge, experience, viewpoints, and perspectives. But developing, implementing and promoting a diversity strategy is the challenge employers now face. To get the most talented professionals on board will require recruiters to implement an innovative approach to attract more diverse talent. So, what needs to be done to hire a diverse workforce?
- Write a job posting by considering the diversified target audience
- Share workplace policies to provide more information
- Use a personality and skills assessment to recruit more wide range of candidates
- Include diverse candidates in your pipeline