How to Outsource Your Recruiting Efforts
- Search for recruiters with experience in your industry
- Request candidates whose qualifications and personality are a good fit
- Review what technologies your recruiter utilizes
- Have they posted similar jobs on LinkedIn in the past?
- How long have they been with their current recruiting company, and did they specialize in the same industries before?
- Does the recruiter hire for many different specializations, or do they focus on one or two industries?
- What are your company’s mission and core values?
- What are the personality traits of the people who already work for you?
- Writing job descriptions and ads that reach the right type of candidate
- Sourcing, screening, and shortlisting candidates
- Evaluating candidate backgrounds, including work history and employment patterns
- Conducting assessments and skills tests
- Scheduling interviews
- Communicating with candidates and guiding them through the application process
Source: ParadoxMore sophisticated AI-based programs help find candidates whose qualifications and personality are a good fit for your company. Ideal Recruiting System, for its part, uses AI-based machine learning to understand the contents of a resume based on historical tracking, experience, and recruiter feedback.
Source: IdealAccording to Ideal, companies using the software have reduced cost-per-screen by 75% and employee turnover by 35%. AI-driven technologies increase recruiting efficiency, providing your company with savings, quicker hiring, and higher retention rates. Selecting the Best Recruitment Specialist for Your Firm Hiring a recruiter with experience in your industry, asking them to consider company culture when selecting candidates, and reviewing their AI capabilities will help you find the best recruitment specialist for your firm.