The Top Recruitment Challenges in 2016
- While there is enough workforce on board, the right resource who can be competent enough for succeeding the priorities of the business entities is still a big issue for most organizations.
- They rely on international recruitment agency as well as local service vendors who can provide them with effective mid and senior level positions that can help them accelerate their growth in all segments.
- But the challenge remains that either the companies or service providers do not maintain a strong and vibrant repository of internationally mobile candidates.
Recruitment Challenges in the USAIt is often seen that engagement the biggest recruitment challenge is a big factor in the USA. After 2008 strife is over, it is seen that there is intense competition among the companies to recruit the right talent the USA.
- Competition among the companies is one of the key obstacles in the US today apart from the right competition. It is of no surprise these days that two companies are compared more in the USA today than before regarding security and prospective approach.
- It is important for any company to inform their executives in the USA about how to overcome these challenges by quantifying the data and using it purposefully to illustrate the industry wise rise in demand for quality stuff and looking at competition as a key lure to this.
- It is also a fact that the US companies tend to recruit passive employees more than the active ones, and they have a comprehensive pool that helps them address it in the right vein.
- To achieve the perspectives on meeting the Millennial recruitment challenge, it is important for the companies to take note of the fact and train their sourcing team to be more personalized in their approach while recruiting the talent in the USA.
- The candidates are looking for something more than just a pay rise.
Recruitment challenges in the UK
- While it appears that UK recruitment is robust and has a lot of workforce in place yet there are some worrying signs that are making the job of the recruiters challenging in all aspects.
- One of the foremost problems that the UK is facing today is the growing reduction of talent retention, especially among the top line executives. While it may appear to be apparently a great news for the recruiters, yet it has a detrimental effect on the overall performance of the company in the long run.
- It is a fact that the UK is presently producing only 90,000 STEM graduates every year on a requirement of 160,000. It is one of the top five recruitment challenges HR professionals face in the UK as there is an enormous amount of skill shortage and project aptitude that is an essential for today’s corporate world.
Recruitment Challenges in Canada
- The situation in Canada is also moderately the same as employers are facing enormous challenges in finding the right candidates who can fill up their positions with propriety.
- It is also seen that filling the positions fast is a problem in Canada due to the poor descriptions of jobs on offer.
- Managing the applicants and hiring quality recruit is a top challenge in Canada today.
Recruitment SolutionsWhile there are challenges, it is important for the board to be proactive in their recruitment process and understand that sourcing today is a multifaceted job in all accounts. Having a transparent process and alignment of the mandate in the right way is critical for any recruitment success in the long run.
Are you finding it difficult to overcome your recruitment challenges? Need help!