What’s going to be a Big Deal in Recruiting Tech in the Coming Year?
1. SnapchatThe growth of this tool among the older population makes this app an efficient tool for recruitment. In fact, studies suggest that Snapchat resonates with social media recruitment for recruiters as several companies have already benefited from this technology.
2. Networking of employeesWhen it comes to social recruitment strategy, the power of employees can emerge as the best tech and tool for hiring new people. As a matter of fact, the companies have started realizing this fact to fill in more talents and it will surely work. Therefore, it is imperative that the hiring managers follow a definite employee advocacy program thereby enabling a company to reach out to a large bank of prospective employees to reduce the hiring expenses. As a recruiting tech, this is certainly one of the most promising options.
3. Increasing demand for employers and developersAs far as custom software development services are concerned, about 40% of the people in the hiring sector have responded stating that there is a greater chance to look for more skillful employees in the coming year. The increase in the demand of programmers and developers state that technology has touched recruitment to a great extent and they are the people that will run the show in the recruitment stage. A good recruiting firm has to deal with the challenges in the real sense.
4. Use of softwareThe evolving technologies have made way for the exit of the conventional tools and techniques in recruitment and a software development company can be the key in this respect. The emergence of a dynamic system is likely to help companies manage their relationships with the employees. In fact, companies have already started working towards using software which helps them stay updated with new and fresh information.
5. The world of virtual realityThis is another IT recruitment agency tech that allows the prospective employees take a tour of the workplace ambience, social value and job advertisements thereby presenting a better chance to recruit people with more talent and skills. Along with the changes in technology in the field of recruitment and social recruiting strategy both are likely to act as filter for better management of employees. A recruitment agency can follow these tools for implementation for better hiring and retention policies.