Alliance Gaming Scholarship Program For UK
About Alliance Recruitment Agency:
The success of any business build upon its employee’s productivity. If your employees are dedicated and enthusiastic, then it will impact your business growth. So, we at Alliance try to offer the right candidates to our clients and help them in building a team of highly excellent employees by providing them with a recruitment solution that is best-fit to their working environment.
As per the current market situation, the gaming industry is emerging as one of the fast-moving markets and may gaming industries are part of it. But it is also true that developing a stunning game is not everyone’s cup of tea. It requires to have sound knowledge in programming languages and must have creative thinking. For a long time, we see the demand for video game developers and designers are too high in the international gaming market. So, due to the high rate of demand, many students willing to make their career in the gaming field and wish to join a game development course but fail to do so, due to the insufficient finance. To help such passionate and talented newcomers, we have started a Gaming Scholarship Program For UK. This scholarship program is specially invented for students who have a passion for doing something thriving in the gaming field.
Qualification Criteria For The Program:
Applicants who want to apply for Gaming Scholarship Program For UK must be pursuing an undergraduate degree in the given areas of study : Computer Engineering, Computer Science (BA/MArt, The Art of Video Games with Masters such as B. Tech, M. Tech., B. Sc., M. Sc, or M.S. or IT, can apply for the scholarship program and also match the given below criteria.
Application Process For Scholarship
- The applicant needs to write and submit text on the topic “Is direct marketing the most effective form of marketing?” on [email protected]
- Your application should contain the mentioned details: Personal Information & Questionnaire, Academic Information, Attach Documents, Letter of Recommendation with Financial Aid information request, and Proposal.
- It is compulsory for the applicant to build-up all the sections by itself to get eligible for the scholarship.
Terms and Condition of The Scholarship Program:
- The Alliance Recruitment Agency has a right to verify specific information of applicant such as name, student ID number, institution, course of study, and the applicant should not have any issue regarding it
- Our Alliance Students Scholarship Review Committee will review the applications and choose the final winner.
- Candidate can apply for the scholarship for only one time no repeat applications accepted.
- Recipients need to agree about publishing their photo and award details on the Alliance website.
- In case of providing false information or details that contain plagiarism or copyright issue, The applicant will be disqualified automatically.
- Alliance Recruitment Agency can modify the rules and regulations for the scholarship program at any time if required, excluding the amount of the award and the name of the scholarship winner.
Please remember that our scholarship deadline ends on the 15th of May every year. We will declare the names of the winners on 31st May of every year on our company’s website. If you have any friends or relatives in your circle who are game designers and looking for a game design scholarship, please inform them about our scholarship program!
Most Frequently Asked Questions About the Alliance Gaming Scholarship Program.
a. What amount will I get if I got selected as the awardee?
If you get qualified for the scholarship program, you will get a monetary reward of $1000. You will get the fund for living and tuition fees. We will also provide you a scholarship certificate on the accomplishment of the course in addition to the monetary reward.
b. How to get eligible for the scholarship program?
To get eligible for the scholarship program, the applicant needs to match the following criteria:
- Should be an undergraduate student of any recognized university of U.K
- The applicant should have completed at least 18 years.
- Must not be a previous awardee of the scholarship program
c. When I get registered myself for the Scholarship program?
The registration process is now ongoing, and you can apply until the 15th of May every year.